Step 1: Find a Coupon for 20% off at Gordman's
Step 2: Drive to your friendly neighborhood Gordman's
Step 3: Locate an Angry Birds T-Shirt in your Size
Step 4: Wear your Angry Birds T-Shirt to School and prepare to be wildly popular!!
Here is Kyler in his Angry Birds Shirt. He had been asking me for one for months and I could not find one his size that I was willing to spend the money on. I finally found one at Gordman's and used my coupon. The first day that he wore it to school, he came home and said "Everyone loved my shirt! All day people kept coming up to me and talking to me!"
Optional Step 5: Take an angry birds snack in your lunch!
I made this Angry Birds snack from a Babybel cheese. I cut off some of the wax coating and then added Edible Eyes
, a carrot cut in a beak shape and some Nori
cut into angry eyebrow shapes. I saw the idea for this here. Their's is way cuter, but I made this one one handed while holding a screaming baby, so I think it turned out pretty good!




3 comments:
I have to say, the angry birds shirt is COOL! But, not as COOL as the kid wearing it:) Only the amazing mom "H" could match her kid's lunch to his ensemble;) lol
Cute post! I wouldn't have the patience to make an angry bird cheese creation.
Aww, I love when my son comes home and tells me he had an awesome day at school. :) Love that Angry Birds shirt!
Mandi at BBM
Post a Comment