Here are some of the lunches the kids have taken to school lately. Again I have to apologize for the poor picture quality. I am still having issues with my camera. Guess what I am asking for for Christmas!
Penguin sandwiches with strawberries and yogurt.
This was super simple. I have a penguin sandwich cutter. I added a fall leaf pick to the strawberries.
This was super simple. I have a penguin sandwich cutter. I added a fall leaf pick to the strawberries.
Nested Heart Sandwich with Strawberries and Grapes
Dinosaur Sandwich
Today Ady wanted a dinosaur sandwich. This cookie cutter was a bit of a pain. It was hard to get the tail out without breaking it. I had to cut out each piece of the sandwich separately instead of the whole sandwich at once. I added a Bat food pick with some cheese circles and mini pepperoni. I thought the bat could pass for a Pterodactyl. She also took Carrots with ranch to dip them in and a cheese stick.
Today Ady wanted a dinosaur sandwich. This cookie cutter was a bit of a pain. It was hard to get the tail out without breaking it. I had to cut out each piece of the sandwich separately instead of the whole sandwich at once. I added a Bat food pick with some cheese circles and mini pepperoni. I thought the bat could pass for a Pterodactyl. She also took Carrots with ranch to dip them in and a cheese stick.
Butterfly sandwich with Peaches and Homemade Cinnamon Roll
I really liked how the Butterfly turned out. I used a Butterfly cookie cutter and then cut out some cheese circles and flowers to decorate it. I also cut out some rectangles then added Edible Eyes and used a food marker for the smile.
I really liked how the Butterfly turned out. I used a Butterfly cookie cutter and then cut out some cheese circles and flowers to decorate it. I also cut out some rectangles then added Edible Eyes and used a food marker for the smile.
Tuesday I attempted some Halloween Lunches
Sand -Witch with Pretzel Nuggets and Peaches
This one was for Ady. I tried coloring the Witch with food markers but it didn't cover real well on such a large surface. I cut out a Jack O' Lantern of Cheese to dress up the Pretzels and added a Halloween food pick to the peaches. I really need to start making these the night before so I have enough time to get them done. The mornings tend to get a bit rushed!
Jack O' Lantern Sandwich with Pretzel Nuggets and Chopped Apples
This was Tayden's. I didn't end up with a good clear shot of this one, but I think it turned out cute. I used a Pumpkin cookie cutter and then free handed the Jack O' Lantern face. I used a food marker on the cut outs to make them stand out more. I added a smaller Jack O' Lantern of cheese to the Pretzels and a Jack O' Lantern food pick for the apples.
Here is a close up of them.
What do you do to dress up your kids' lunches? One thing that I love to do is include a little note. If you haven't already, feel free to print out my Halloween Lunchbox Jokes to use for your little one's lunches!
Have a Happy Lunch!
Some of my favorite lunch making products:

4 comments:
those lunches are too cute to eat;) You can pack my lunch anytime:)
Your kids are so lucky! What wonderful lunches. I love the nested heart one. Healthy and pretty! I am a new follower from For the Kids Friday. Vicky from www.messforless.net
Cute lunches! Make sure you check out the Bento Blog Network. Your lunches can be entered into our meme!
I am now following you and thank you for visiting my blog!
Your penguins are too cute!
Post a Comment