On Thursday Ady and Tayden had Star Wars lunches.
I found these fun Star Wars Party Rings
and Light Saber Cupcake Picks
and when they arrived in the mail, Tayden was excited to have a Star Wars lunch. I wasn't sure if Ady would want one, but when I mentioned Princess Leia she was on board!
For Tayden's I made a ham and cheese quesadilla and then used a knife to cut it out in a Yoda shape (my husband says the ears are too small. Next time I will have to have him cut it out!) I used a green food markers
to color the ears and the mouth and used icing eyes
. I gave him a green light saber
.
I put a Clone ring on a carrot and a Darth Vader ring on a celery stick. I used another light saber as a pick for some grapes. He also got some Star Wars gummies and some Outer Space Goldfish Crackers.
Ady also has a ham and cheese quesadilla, but hers is cut in a circle for a face and then I cut out two smaller circles for Princess Leia's famous buns. I colored them with a brown food markers
, gave her some red lips with a food marker and some icing eyes
. Since she is a princess she also got a crown cupcake pick
.
Again we have a Darth Vader carrot with a celery Clone, some grapes on a light saber
, star wars gummies and Space themed Goldfish crackers.
Some of the supplies used to make these lunches:
Linking up to these parties:




9 comments:
these are so cute:) You have the coolest lunch making supplies!
These are HILARIOUS!
oh so cute! Any kid would gladly gobble up their celery if it looked like that!
Those are too cute!! What a great idea! You're the coolest mom!
Janelle
homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com
hahaha i just love these!
What a cool lunch! My son would love a star wars lunch. Thanks for the inspiration!
My boys would love those! Great job, mama
These are adorable! I'll have to do this theme at BBN sometime.
Love it!
Such a cute idea!
Thanks for sharing!
New follower to by the way!
http://mommamadeit.blogspot.com
Post a Comment