I made this meal one evening for Ady. This is our first Muffin Tin Meal! (MTM)
Starting on the top left she had some orange Jelly Bellys, tiny ham and cheese sandwiches cut into pumpkins. I used a food marker on the top one to make a Jack O'Lantern. Next she has some Cheez-Its. On the bottom row she has some peach yogurt with fall leaves sprinkles, some fruit leather cut into pumpkins and some strawberry applesauce with fall leaves sprinkles.
It is a fun way to serve up lots of small foods!
The kids are on Fall Break from school so I had to feed them lunch at home. I only have one small muffin tin, so I decided to make a big MTM for the 3 older kids to share. They liked having lots of finger foods to munch on!
On the top row are carrots, ranch dressing to dip, graham crackers, and some chocolate chips and Halloween shapes marshmallows. They enjoyed making some mini s'mores.
On the next row I made some String Cheese Mummies. I cut the string cheese in half and then used another string cheese stick that I pulled apart to wrap around to look like bandages. I used a food marker for some eyes. Next up is Halloween shapes pretzels and then some red grapes with a ghost pick.
On the bottom row are some Trader Joe's Cats Cookies ( I was hoping they would count as Black Cats to go with the Halloween theme!). Next is some ham rolled up to eat with the pretzels and the cheese. Then we have some Halloween gummies and lastly, some green grapes with some Halloween picks.
It worked out pretty good having the kids share a bigger muffin tin. It was a bit challenging to try to think of things to fill in each cup with though. I think I will look for some inexpensive muffin tins so they can each have their own next time we do this. The muffin tins would be a fun way to eat snacks during a family movie night as well.
Some products I used to make these lunches:
Some products I used to make these lunches:
Linking Up to these Parties:
Muffin Tin Mondays
For the Kids Fridays
Bento of the Week

1 comment:
LOVE the string cheese mummies!
Post a Comment