
On Thursday night Ady wanted to help with dinner. She decided to make Muffin Tin Meals and to make them Halloween themed. We had Strawberries, grapes and raspberries on Halloween picks, carrots and celery with ranch to dip them in. A baggette with cat shaped cheese, yogurt with Halloween sprinkles, chicken nuggets with a bat shaped cheese and honey mustard to dip them in.

Here is Ady's lunchbox from Friday. She wanted a mini Halloween meal. She has mini saltine crackers with mini pepperoni and ham and cheese cut into tiny circles. She also wanted some fruit on Halloween picks. I also gave her some graham cracker sticks with a few Hershey kisses and some Halloween marshmallows for a treat.
And don't forget about my Halloween Lunchbox notes free printable!

9 comments:
Love the honey mustard with the eyes! LOL!
L~O~V~E it! What a creative Mom you are! I bet your kids were thrilled! So very, very cute! I would love for you to link up at my TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
~Beth
Great meals!
I love the eyes floating in the dip! Wonderful lunch!
A great lunch. I love all the different pics.
Great Halloween themed meals...how fun!
So creative. Loved the bat cheese on the chicken nuggets and the baggette with the cat.
looks great
So fun! I can't believe Halloween is almost over...
My muffin pan is here! http://briobridge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment