Last week I was able to have my cute friend, Mariah over to play a few days while her mom was out of town.
While she was here I made some fun lunches for her. I showed her some pictures of lunches I have made for the kids before and she thought the princess sounded like a god idea, so on Wednesday that is what we made.
She had a Ham, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich Princess. I cut a circle and a crown shape then added some cheese for hair. I used a toy ring and some princess gummies for jewels in the crown. I used food markers to color the eyes blue like Mariah's and I also used the food markers to draw the nose and mouth. I made a sceptor for the princess with a Pocky Stick and some fruit leather cut into a heart shape. Mariah also had some princess gummies, goldfish crackers and grapes as her jewels. I put a few princess cupcake picks in her grapes too.
She was so excited and could not believe her eyes when I showed her her lunch. She was very hesistant to even eat the sandwich because she didn't want to mess it up. It was fun to make her a surprise lunch!
On Friday she came to play again and this time I suggested we have a Minnie Mouse lunch. I have had this Mickey Mouse Cookie cutter for a long time and have never used it. I am not even sure where I got it.
It is a little bigger than a slice of bread, so I made a ham and turkey quesadilla and then cut it out of that.
I served it to Mariah with some grapes, goldfish and some princess gummies.
I had the leftover parts of the quesadilla and decided it would be fun to make the cut out look like Mickey Mouse
I used grapes for the ears and a food marker to write on the plate for the face.
Thanks for spending a few days with me, Mariah! I sure loved having you :)
Some of the Products used to make these fun lunches:
I served it to Mariah with some grapes, goldfish and some princess gummies.
I had the leftover parts of the quesadilla and decided it would be fun to make the cut out look like Mickey Mouse
I used grapes for the ears and a food marker to write on the plate for the face.
Thanks for spending a few days with me, Mariah! I sure loved having you :)
Some of the Products used to make these fun lunches:





1 comment:
How adorable! My little girls would love this lunch!
Post a Comment