This is part of Tayden's lunch yesterday. We have been doing fun, creative lunches. I bought some Bento Box supplies to make our lunches more exciting. I made a sandwich with white bread on one side and wheat on the other. I used a train cookie cutter and then some small circle cutters for the wheels. I flipped the wheels over so the wheat side showed to give it some contrast. With the leftover sandwich bits I cut a rectangle for a smoke stack and some flower shapes for smoke. The little bear is an animal pick for Bento box lunches. We also cut out some fruit for him in fun shapes and made a star shaped boiled egg. I will post more about those later.
I have a pinterest board with other fun ideas here if you are interested. There are some awesome ideas!
Enjoy!

3 comments:
Hi! I just found you from A Little Tipsy's link party...such a cute skirt...oh, how I wish I could sew!
I noticed your love for Pinterest and thought I'd share that I have a Pinterest Challenge going on right now with fun prizes if you'd like to enter! Now I'm going to head to your boards for a little PINspiration!
http://subfertilefrugalista.blogspot.com
I've made sandwiches with wheat and white before, and cut out a simple shape, but your train is so much more fun! I showed it to my son and he wants to make one, thanks so much for the idea! Also, thanks for your comment on my 1 year 'blog'iversary. :) Enjoy your weekend!
Wow how fun! What a great mommy...Great lunches :)
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life
Post a Comment