Follow Me on Pinterest

9.28.2011

Wednesday Whimsy: I've got my Eye on you!


Evy got a hold of one of the Googly Eyes that we had been decorating with and stuck it on her face.  
I couldn't resist re-positioning it and taking some pictures ;)



7 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

I can't wait to have a play date with that cute girl:) What fun pics!

Tips from the Heart said...

So cute! This post made me smile. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I am happy to follow you back.
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Chef in Training said...

Cute post! I am your newest follower from the Something Swanky Blog hop! I would love for you to come check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

DaveR209 said...

I love that little girl!

crystal said...

adorable! My daughter put my meetup.com stickers on my forehead once, and I wound up taking pictures of that because I'm always thinking about meetup. haha!

new follower! Stop by if you have the time! http://etsyscavengerhunt.blogspot.com/

... said...

you have some seriously cute kids! Happy 9 months to Evy! :)

Kris said...

A three-eyed cutie!