We have been having a great time making our lunches each day. I thought it would be fun to document them here each week. Here are some pictures of what we have been eating so far this week.
Here is another picture of Tayden's Train lunch
Yesterday Ady had Carrots cut in flower shapes, ranch dip, heart shaped cheese with crackers, watermelon cut in flower shapes, star fruit and a boiled egg shaped like a heart.
Tayden wanted a Train sandwich again. He had watermelon and a star shaped boiled egg with it. He has a cute froggy ice pack.
Here is Ady's Egg smile from today.
Ady thought it would be fun to have a train sandwich too.
Have a happy lunch!!
3 comments:
Very cute! How on earth did you get the eggs into shapes like that!?
To get the eggs in fun shapes you use an egg mold. They are only a few dollars on amazon.
How fun! I have to admit though, since I have made a lunch for Tyler EVERY day since he started school, except on pizza day, it is SOOOO nice to not have to make lunch for him QUITE as often as I have. They have a box lunch every T, TH that he has been getting. Morgan seems to be bringing her lunch more though. I should get those - they look so cute!
Post a Comment