At last year's Movie Night activity at church, (I previously talked about this here) Dave thought it would be fun to have the Bishopric* make a video for the activity. We love the Inside Out A Capella CD Sharing Time and Dave loves the Mahna Mahna song, so he decided to use that for a lip sync. After we filmed the lip sync part of it I felt like we needed more footage, so I suggested that we make puppets and film it a second time. We thought the Fandango Puppets were fun and easy, so we made some like those. We threw it all together and I think it turned out great! Enjoy!
*for anyone who is unfamiliar with the term Bishopric. My husband is the Bishop of our Ward which means he is the head of our local congregation of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He has two Counselors (sort of like assistants) who serve with him. Everyone in our church holds some type of calling, whether it is teaching children, working with the youth or other things. All of these positions are volunteer and last for about 3-8 years.
3 comments:
That was so cute! I didn't know Dave was the bishop. That means I know have three friends our age that are Bishops. I hope that Aaron has long time before(if)that calling ever comes his way.
love it
Hilarious! I didn't know that Dave was Bishop. Awesome!
Post a Comment