Follow Me on Pinterest

1.08.2009

My little Cub Scout


Kyler is now in Cub Scouts. He is so excited and looks forward to doing all the fun things they get to do. He keeps asking when he will get to go to camp (daycamp). Its not until summer, but already he is anticipating it. Last night he had his first official scout meeting and came home in full garb. (below) He is excited to work on memorizing the motto and pledge for next time. They meet twice a month.


3 comments:

Popcorn House said...

I love his uniform. He is so handsome!!! Our babies are growing up, Heather! Where has the time gone!!!

Heather said...

I know!! It seems like yesterday I was thinking "Wow only 3 more years and he is a Cub Scout. He will love that!" And here it is already! Where does the time go?

Luisa Perkins said...

You're entering into a very fun era! I know you'll enjoy it.