We've been having snow every night for a few days now and the boys are LOVING it! That makes me love it too since they are playing together after school WITHOUT fighting and I can actually get things done. Ady still isn't feeling all the way better, so she hasn't wanted to go out as much. Last year she would go out all the time in the snow. Maybe she will when she is more up to it.
The first day the boys went out in the snow, I knew their snow clothes had gotten too small, but I didn't realize just how small. Kyler couldn't even get his snow pants on over his regular pants! I thought they were like a 5/6 (he wears an 8 now) but I looked at the tag and they are a 4T! I dont know how, but without any pants underneath we squeezed him into them and zipped them up. Somehow I have 3 pairs of size 4T snow pants. Who knew a 6 1/2 year old, a 5 year old and a 3 year old could all go out wearing the same size!?! Ady is the only one they actually are comfortable on. I think for Christmas Santa might just bring them all some new snow gear :)

2 comments:
Hey, what are you going to do with those extra snowpants? :) Tyler was squeezing into 2T snowpants! They must make them big! I think they may even be a little big for Morgan, but at least she will have some.
How fun!!! I love the snow too. A miracle happened at our house....Anna played in the snow for like thirty minutes. So I am sure when Ady feels up to it she will LOVE it like her brothers do. We have gotten so much snow here. I think over 12 inches this past week!!!
Post a Comment