Follow Me on Pinterest

10.31.2007

Halloween 2007

We just got back from trick or treating at the the church Halloween party.  Its nice because the kids get to trick or treat inside and its all people we know.  They got plenty of candy and there are also little games in the gym with little prizes too.

Here are the pictures of us all dressed up.
Halloween 2007

Here is me with the kids.  This year I told them they had to be stuff that we already had costumes for.  Kyler reused my witch attire to be a wizard.  Tayden reused Kyler's sumo suit from last year.  Ady wanted to be a fairy godmother.  The wings are reused from her first birthday.  We did end up buying her a dress though.  She loves purple and was very insistent.   She will get plenty of use out of it though, because she loves to dress up. ( I wonder where she gets that from :) )  I wanted to wear a blond wig, so I ended up being a rock star-ish trashy blond I guess. My friends kept asking if I was Anna Nicole Smith or if Dave has a thing for blonds... he doesnt, by the way.  I already owned the pleather pants and disco shirt, believe it or not. The kids and I talked Dave into being a detective.  Ady originally wanted to be a detective but changed her mind yesterday.  So we made Dave do it. It was his hat that she would have used anyway.

Dave

 ( He looks a little tired, huh?  He has had a very stressful week.)

3 comments:

Daniel & Suzanne Ward said...

Too funny!!! You all look so cute. Where did you get those pants Heather? Too funny, that you actually HAD those. I love the wig.

morganfam said...

I happened upon a garage sale about 4 years ago with all kinds of awesome clothes all in my size. Ever time I am in that neighborhood I look for that house to have another garage sale since obviously that woman wears my size and has the same tastes as I do :)

Vicki said...

That's too funny. I need to raid your closet...when I get that small...IF hehehe...I want those pants!!!