Yesterday was Our Wedding Anniversary. We have been married for 8 years now. I cant believe it. In a way it feels a lot longer. I feel like we have always been together. But it has also gone by so fast. I feel so happy to be with Dave and it just keeps getting better. I feel like this year we are the happiest we have been. I am so lucky to have found someone so wonderful to share my life with. Being this happy after 8 years, I can't even imagine what it will be like after 18, 20, 40, 50 years. I look forward to finding out.
We rarely have the opportunity to have a picture taken of just the two of us, but last Christmas Kyler took this one. Its the most recent one I have! I will have to work on that.

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Eight years is a great accomplishment.
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize you had one! Would you like for us to babysit while you guys go out sometime?
Thats ok, Megan owes us already :)
Post a Comment