I want some mild days. A few days ago I was sweaty and too hot. I want my in between fall weather. I want to be able to not use heat or AC. I want open the windows! Instead I have the boys asking to wear their winter coats to school!
On the other hand, Ady looks really cute in her new hooded sweater :)
Apparently she is too cold to smile. I love that she wanted to pose with her hand on her little hip. HeHeHe :)

1 comment:
Cute sweater! Morgan is in DESPERATE need of new winter clothes! All her pants are like high-waters and her shirts are too short in the sleeves and tummy. She must be growing lots! It seems like in the last year or so she hasn't been able to wear a lot of her clothes for more than one season. Maybe she'll be the tall one! Nothing like me! :) Yes, I really wish we could have some in-between weather too! It just isn't right going from summer directly to winter, but next week should be much better! I also broke down and turned on the heat, at least for a little while.
Post a Comment