Follow Me on Pinterest

8.25.2007

Summer Recap - May

I've been looking through our pictures and thought it might be fun to post some of the adventures we had over the summer. The summer was so busy I had forgotten some of what we did until I looked back through the pictures :)

I will start out with May in this post, then i will go from there.

For My Birthday this year (the last year before I turn old! EEK!) my good friends Vicki and Candy planned a surprise outing for me. The kid-napped me and took me out for a fun girl's night. First they made me dress like a Princess (and I secretly liked it) :)
Heather’s Birthday

I had a really nice time and I am so lucky to have such great friends. Not only Candy and Vicki, but lots more of my friends were there too. Thanks guys :)

The week after that, wasn't as nice, however. On the way back from visiting my family for Mother's day, I hit a deer with our van. It was so scary! Dave was sick and had to work, so he wasn't with us. The kids had all been asleep. The crash woke up the boys, but Ady kept sleeping. I was so worried about her that I kept trying to wake her up. Finally she did wake up only to tell me that she wanted to keep sleeping. No one was injured but our poor van was totaled. Here are the pictures. Note the fur up in the engine. The hood flew open on impact and the deer was up in the engine for a bit. I had to steer the car off the road blind.


Here is a picture of the kids happy to be home safe.

Silly kids

And lastly, we spent a fun Memorial Day swimming at my Brother's house.


Ady



Kyler lounging


No comments: