Follow Me on Pinterest

12.11.2008

Happy Birthday Kyler!!!


Today Kyler turned 8! It seems like only yesterday he was a mischevious little toddler. Now he has grown up to be a fairly responsible, fun loving, smart (and still a bit mischevious) big kid. He is getting so tall too!

This morning he woke up to a special breakfast of waffles and bacon. We put a candle in the waffles and sang to him. I also made him some fresh squeezed OJ. I even let him put chocolate syrup on his waffles. That is only allowed on special occasions. He was very excited. After breakfast we let him open his presents. Tayden got him a snow globe. Ady got a booklight for him. He was really excited about both of those. Then he opened his present from Dave and I and he was in shock. He loves to take pictures so we decided to get him his own digital camera. I found a pretty good one on Black Friday for a great price.


Hmmm... What is this?




Oh Wow, is that what I think it is?!?



It is!! Yesss!

Tonight Kyler wanted to have Pizza for his birthday dinner and he chose to get an ice cream cake.

We didnt really get any good pictures of Kyler with the cake, but the kids went crazy taking pictures. Here are some fun ones they took.








3 comments:

Popcorn House said...

WOW! Happy Birthday Kyler!!! What a great present. It is getting harder to buy for these little big people huh? I will have to remember this for the girls. Such a great idea. Can't wait to see the other pictures!

candy's clothes closet said...

Happy Birthday Kyler. We can't wait to attend your batism. We look forward to checking out your photography portfolio too. It's great to be 8. Enjoy this fun year Kyler.

Hazen said...

Hey Morgans. I've been a little behind in reading but finals are over now so I will have a chance to catch up. Welcome to the blogger family.