Follow Me on Pinterest

10.09.2008

A Four Fairy Affair


On Tuesday Ady had her three favorite fairies over to celebrate her brithday.  I made tutus and hair garlands for them and then we found wings and wands at the store.  The girls had so much fun dancing, playing and eating fairy food.  They looked so cute all dressed up!!  Dave took lots of pictures and some video (which I will have to post later)


[slideshow id=576460752338204402&w=600&h=475]
I found little disney Fairy dolls for cake toppers, so I made a layer cake covered with flowers for the fairies to fly around on.



The Fairies



7 comments:

North Dakota Ward's said...

What a fun idea! The girls are all so cute! Happy Birthday Ady!!!

candy allen said...

That party rocked. Macie wore her outfit all day and most of today. The pics turned out great Dave. The cake was soo cute. Happy Birthday Ady we loved your fairy party.

Stephanie said...

So cute, heather. I can't believe how much all those girls are growing up.

Dave said...

It was really fun to talk to the girls about what kind of fairys they were.

Novembrance said...

Good grief, they're adorable! I can't believe how much Ady looks like Rachel.

Shannon said...

I am amazed at your talent Heather! You made those tutus?! Sooo cute. The cake was beautiful too.

Elizabeth said...

They look wonderful! It must have been such a fun party.