Follow Me on Pinterest

9.05.2008

Holiday World

In July we went to Holiday World, and somehow I never uploaded all the pictures from the video camera.  The still shots on the Video camera aren't quite as good as the regular camera, so these are a bit blurry.  I wish we would have taken more pictures, but we were too busy having fun! Dave uploaded all the videos to our external hard drive a while ago, so I need to get those too as soon as I get the hard drive back from him. I will post videos later.

[slideshow id=576460752337210270&w=600&h=475]

I don't know why, but my family never went to Holiday World when I was little.  Probably because my siblings are much older and Kings Island was a better option for them at that point.  We went to KI nearly every summer of my childhood.  Since we have been back in Indiana we have heard a lot of good things about Holiday World and decided to try it out this year.  We had a fantastic time and we are looking forward to going again next summer and spending more time there.

There is so much for younger kids to do and the park is very clean.  All the staff were very friendly and cleancut and the price was very reasonable.  You get free unlimited drinks all day long and the prices for food are very inexpensive.  Kyler was tall enough to ride everything.  He loved riding the roller coasters with us and had a great time.  There was plenty for Ady and Tayden to do as well and we all had a great time at the fantastic water park.  If you are in the area and have younger kids, this is an excellent place to go for some summer fun!!

5 comments:

North Dakota Ward's said...

How FUN! I love the boys getting wet.....that is so fun! Looks like a really nice family place!

Kris said...

Just don't go too close to school starting b/c it was JAMMED PACKED when we went, so we really didn't get to enjoy everything we wanted. What we did do was pretty fun, but I felt so rushed and we definitely didn't get to do half of what we wanted to. At least we didn't have to pay for it though! :) The kids loved the water jungle gyms though. I can't believe how far away the Kima Bay was to everything else though!

Shannon said...

This looks like so much fun!

MOM said...

Holiday World used to be called Santa Clause Land and it was alot smaller and not alot of rides. We went there when Mike and Cara were young but when Kings Island opened there was no comparison. That is why we didn't go there when you were little.

Shannon Young said...

This looks like such a blast! Cute slide show Heather!