Saturday Tayden turned 6! I had to work Friday night, so I was asleep most of the day, but I brought home Donuts and a card and balloon for him and he opened his presents. He wanted legos this year, so he got a lot of those and a new game for the Wii. Dave took the kids out to Subway (Tayden's favorite) for lunch and to a park to play and spent a lot of time all day playing what Tayden wanted to and then in the afternoon we went to a picnic at church. I brought a big cake and we had everyone sing to Tayden. We will continue to celebrate throughout the week when I will be off work. We have Chuck E Cheese plans and we still want to have some friends over to celebrate with too.
Tayden has matured a lot over the last year. I am so proud of how well he did at school and how much he has learned. He is a good reader and a very nice boy He got all perfect marks on his report card for his social skills for the entire year. His teacher loved him and he only had to move his clothes pin (their form of warnings for behavior) four or five times throughout the year. Tayden is also very helpful and sweet to have around at home. He loves to cuddle and frequently tells me and Ady he loves us and gives us compliments. He is a peacemaker for the most part and will give up a desired toy just to keep life happy. He thinks it is his job (he decided this himself) to change the laundry from the washer to the dryer and I often will find the dryer full of wet clothes that he has moved over for me (he cant reach the start button). He also takes his job as head cereal and juice pourer very seriously and keeps all the kids in snacks. He especially enjoys this job when he has friends over and will serve everyone snacks and drinks. His best friends are triplets so when their family is over we have 8 kids here in total. By the time he has served all the kids some of the kids are done with their snack and off to play before Tayden has even had a chance to serve himself. Tayden is also a big jokester and loves to play little tricks. He is really good at keeping a straight face and has duped us many times. He doesn't take advantage of this even though he could be a very convincing liar if he wanted to be. He is an honest boy and very trustworthy. He cares a lot about other people's feelings and always wants us all to be happy. He adds a lot to the quality of our lives and gives all of us a lot of joy. Tayden is very generous and loving and we are so thankful to have him in our family.
Happy Birthday Tayden!!! We love you!

6 comments:
Tayden is a great little boy! Even though it was his birthday, I'm so glad you guys came to the ward picnic!
Happy Birthday Tayden. I always enjoyed seeing your cute smiling face at school when I was there to help out.
Happy Birthday Tayden!!! He is SO handsome.
Happy bithday, Tayden. I can't believe you are 6.
I was rereading some entries in Tayden's baby book and a certain Stephanie was one of Tayden's favorite people to smile at when he was tiny. I can't believe how fast time flies. We sure miss you Steph!! You sure made that first year here with 2 small boys a whole lot easier and more fun!!
Heather,
Your family is just gorgeous! You are an amazing person to work as hard as you do plus be an excellent Mother. I don't know how you do it, but kudos to you my friend. I'll be watching for more Morgan family updates!!
Post a Comment