On Monday I took treats into Ady's class and helped with a Class party for Halloween. I took in some grapes in little witches cauldrons with Halloween picks in them. I thought it would be nice to have something a little healthy with all the sugary treats. A lot of the kids were excited to get a Halloween pick and recognized them as similar to what is in Ady's lunches!
I also made some cute Spider pops
I saw them posted on this blog and thought they would be fun to make.
Ady's teacher was excited about them and thought they were so cute and clever. The kids loved them too!
I took Evy in with me and all the kids were so excited to see her. She was so cute and kept blowing kisses to all the kids. It was so fun to go and see Ady and school and to be in her class!
No comments:
Post a Comment