I had a lovely birthday this year. Several of my friends stopped by to give me presents and wish me a happy birthday and I had a nice party with family.
Dave and the kids had a whole list of ways to wish me a happy birthday. Some of the things on the list were cupcakes, flowers, jewelry, a poem, a ballet performance, a giant Hershey's kiss and hugs. Tayden gives everyone a giant Hershey's kiss for their birthday. He thinks they are fun to get. Dave wrote a very lovely poem for me and typed in a pretty font. (I know its blurry, if you really want to read it I will have to type it out more clearly)

The kids picked out some petunias that Dave potted for the front porch
One of my friends got a pretty plant for the yard for me adn made an awesome neck warmer pillow. I also recieved some cute earrings from a couple different people, an electric can opener, a cute little vase, a funky purse, and a recipe book (personal hand written recipes from one of the best cooks I know!)

The kids picked out some petunias that Dave potted for the front porch
3 comments:
Yay for finally updating your blog! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to? Are all 3 kids in school now?
Not yet. Ady turns 5 in October, so she just missed it this year. I love having her home with me though.
Wow! What an awesome poem! Such a talented and thoughtful, romantic husband you have! Glad you had such a fun birthday - even though it was a quite awhile ago! ;)
Post a Comment