Follow Me on Pinterest

2.04.2009

Wednesday Whimsy: Big Glasses + Big Hair = 2 Awkward Kids Destined for Love ♥


+

=


♥♥♥

14 comments:

Cristina said...

And you thought it was wise to reproduce?! :)

Heather said...

Scary huh?

Parkay24 said...

I love this post! Thanks for sharing the thought and the photos.

Popcorn House said...

I think this is one of my most favorite post of all time. (I don't know if that was an accurate sentence!) Anyways, LOVE IT! Literally laughed out loud!!! Great pictures.

Kris said...

Wow! I have to admit I let out a chuckle! You sure are brave to post pictures like that! :) I bet Megan was in college (or at least high school) when that hair was in! ha ha! I think I remember having some pictures like that too!

Heather said...

I was in 6th grade. Dave was about 11 I think.

Kelsey said...

I love it love it love it. I can't stop smiling. Makes me want to look through all my old photos. Ryan and I are hoping to make one last trip to crawfordsville. Thinking of coming February 20th-22nd. Would love to see ya!

Anonymous said...

Way too funny. Now I can see why you and Dave were so attracted to each other.

Kate

DaveR209 said...

hurumph

It's not that bad of a picture...

looks like I'm trying to say I wrote that book there.

Megan said...

Those pictures are too funny! And that wasn't a nice thing to say Kris! I was probably only in High School or maybe Jr High when Heather's hair was in style. It's a good thing that both she and Dave improved in both the eye wear and hair style departments.

Ruth said...

What a great post. I am like Kelsey. If only I had time to dig through some old pictures. What fun stuff.

Heather said...

Megan! You were NOT in middle school when I was in 6th grade!! 1989 - 1990? You were a senior weren't you?

marialuigi said...

SO Awesome! I love this.

Shannon said...

This is so cute Heather! I love it. You two are the cutest couple.