Follow Me on Pinterest

2.28.2008

I just joking

Ady with a Care Bear


While I was in the shower today, Ady was sitting in the bathroom reading her Wild Animal Baby magazines and she was getting it almost word for word. I said "Ady you are such a good reader!!" I knew that she just had it memorized, but her storytelling was wonderful and she was so intent on getting it just right. She looked up at me and said "Mommy! I just joking! I can't read! I was just pretending!" I laughed and said, "Well you sure are good at telling me stories!!" A few minutes later when I was out of the shower she showed me a picture in her magazine of a penguin. Then she told me that penguins are birds, but they are silly birds that can't fly! Later after I was all dressed and heading down the stairs she was doing a cute little dance and singing to herself and I said "Ady you are such a good dancer" and she said "Thanks mommy!! Its my penguin dance!! I have been working on it and practicing!" And she continued to "work on it" and "practice" throughout the day and then when the boys got home she showed them her dance and had them join in.

She is so fun!! I am so lucky to have such a sweet little friend to hang out with all day long.

3 comments:

Emma said...

that is just so cute! Love the picture!

Suzanne said...

I thought I made a comment on this already, but it isn't here!!! Anyways, I think I said that is such a cute story and I wish we were close because Anna and her would be the best of friends. So cute and so smart that Ady!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable girl!