Follow Me on Pinterest

11.05.2007

School Pictures

The boys got their school pictures back a few weeks ago and they are not great.  Kyler's is almost identical to last years with the same cheesy fake grin.  Both boys have their eyebrows raised oddly like the photographer suggested to them that that might be a good idea.  I am surprised that Tayden's is so bad since he usually does a really good job smiling for pictures.  I think next year I won't buy school pictures.  It is too much of an unknown.  I cant be there to tell them to smile right or see and approve the picture before I am stuck with $30 worth of cheesy grins.

So here they are. Please post a comment to let me know what you think.  Are they as bad as I think they are?
Kyler 1st grade pic

Kyler

Tayden Kindergarten pic

 Tayden

I took Ady to get her picture taken at about the same time so I would have nice portraits of her too.  Hers turned out excellent.  She looks so grown up.

Ady age 3

Ady age 3

Ady age 3

Ady with a Care Bear

Ady age 3

I spent a little more than I had planned to on Ady's pictures, but I wasn't expecting them to be so great.  I couldn't pass them up. Doesn't she look so old?

3 comments:

Emma said...

Ady's pictures are so cute! I don't think your boys pictures are horrible, but definitely a forced smile. At least they are smiling, and not sticking out their tongues. I was worried about that with David.

morganfam said...

Yea, they could be worse. Thats why i didnt opt for retakes. I was worried that they would be even worse. Plus in a few years it will be fun to look back and see the goofy grins.

Kris Allen said...

I don't think they are horrible, but yes, they do look kind of forced. I love the pics of Ady, especially the first one. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! I love it when Tyler and Morgan play really well together also. It's so nice to see them laugh and giggle and play together! They don't fight or pester one another all the time, but enough that I really appreciate the times when they are getting along great!