Follow Me on Pinterest

9.19.2011

Halloween Lunch Box Jokes

Ady and Tayden love having a little note in their lunch box from me everyday. Sometimes I just use a little scrap of paper and write a little love note, sometimes I add stickers to the paper.  Other times I will write the note on their food wrapper or even on the banana peel.  

Many bloggers have shared printable lunch box notes on their sites that I have downloaded and used as well.  
Some of the ones we have used are pinned on my pinterest account here and here.
We recently had some that were little jokes.   Ady really liked these (even though she didn't get some of the jokes!)

I love making cards and invitations on the computer, so I thought it would be fun to make some of my own lunch box notes to share.  I made some with jokes for Ady to enjoy.  Fall and Halloween is my favorite time of the year, so I had fun making up these Halloween lunch box joke notes.  Feel free to print these out and use them for your loved ones!

For more Lunch box notes and jokes, check out my Pinterest board here!
Enjoy!

Linking up to these parties:              

DIY under $5HookingupwithHoH





Follow me friday button"/>



14 comments:

Mamie said...

Great idea! My little one loves a good joke. I think he will be so excited to get these in his lunch box. Thank you so much.

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute! What a fun surprise to open up in the lunch box! Thanks for sharing!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

CUTE! These are really fun! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/09/everyone-wins-giveaway-linky-party.html. Thanks for sharing!

Big D and Me said...

Thanks for sharing these - my kids will LOVE them!

Karima said...

What a great idea! Thanks for popping by my blog today. I am already a gfc follower of yours, I love your posts on lunch box ideas too! Karima :)www.karimascrafts.com

Karie @ The HoB said...

Thank you!! My kindergartner loves notes in his lunch!!

Kris said...

What a great idea. The kids are always excited to find something in their lunchbox.

The Posh Nosh said...

So fun, if my triplets were old enough to read I would totally use these. Gonna have to save this one.
http://thriftywithtriplets.blogspot.com/2011/09/crayola-crayon-painting.html

Steph said...

Super cute. My boys love their lunch box notes, but I'm not nearly this creative. I'll have to up my game :)

Marilyn said...

Wow, how cute, crafty and creative..I love it....love your blog, I found ya per hop and I'm happily following ya with smiles :)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com hoping you can swing in and say hello sometime..TY

annies home said...

so cute makes halloween lunch special for someone

Unknown said...

These are super fun! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Audrey said...

Fantastic! Every kid loves getting jokes in their lunch boxes!
www.oneshoeparenting.blogspot.com

Tips from the Heart said...

By the way. . .you've been featured on this week's Follow me Fridays! Stop by and grab a feature button if you like! Thanks for participating!
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com