You are all correct. Kyler was our December baby so the first clue is the christmas jammies. Also some of you might remember how his little hands stayed glued to his face like they are in the picture. He was also our only baby to take a pacifier much. Thanks for guessing!! You all win lots of good thoughts and warm wishes :)
6 comments:
I think Kyler, but he was the only one I saw as a baby......so I could be wrong. But I think Kyler.
I will wait to say who is right and wrong until tomorrow. That way more people can guess.
Well, I know it's not Ady. I think Popcorn House is probably right w/ their Kyler guess.
I think it's Kyler as well.
You are all correct. Kyler was our December baby so the first clue is the christmas jammies. Also some of you might remember how his little hands stayed glued to his face like they are in the picture. He was also our only baby to take a pacifier much. Thanks for guessing!! You all win lots of good thoughts and warm wishes :)
What a cute kid. It could only be _____.
I'll let the momma reveal her secret.
Post a Comment