Follow Me on Pinterest

9.01.2008

Primping


Ady getting her hair done for the Big Day.


On Saturday morning all the little girls and their moms gathered at my Brother's house to get our hair done for the wedding.  A friend of my sister's is a hair dresser and had been hired for the day.  It was a lot of fun (and a LOT of hairspray!!)   After we all had our hair done we went to the church to get the kids dressed and have some pictures.  There was a woman there doing makeup. The photographer they hired was so good with all the kids.  She hung out taking candids of everyone and I cant wait to see the results.  She took several of Ady with her doll.

While the little girls were busy getting all dolled up, the little boys got to play and watch Spongebob.  I am sure they got a little bored waiting, but they all behaved themselves.


Here are some pictures of all the primping.


[slideshow id=576460752337013473&w=426&h=320]
(I know there is a lot of pictures of Ady, but she was so darn cute!)

3 comments:

Kris said...

I bet Ady was in HEAVEN!!! Morgan sure would be! They all look just so beautiful!

Kris said...

Oh, and I'm guessing that Kristen is your niece b/c I think she and Tayden have some similar facial characteristics.

Shannon said...

I love Ady's miniature crown!