Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have the post holiday blues. It will improve once school starts again and I have more of a normal routine. For now I don't have the patience to be on here while the boys are being rambunctious in the background. I now understand the line from the "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"
"And mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again...."
2 comments:
Did the shopping spree help any? :) The wait is finally over after tonight! I miss getting together with "the girls"! I won't be at Enrichment b/c it is Kent's b-day, even though it would be fun to hang out a little with everyone - I figure my hubby comes first! :) All this cloudy weather doesn't help either, huh? Hope you feel better soon!
OK, so I am a dork! School has been going on for a week now! Guess things just are all a blur during the holidays!
Post a Comment