Follow Me on Pinterest

10.31.2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Halloween really is one of my favorite holidays. I love to dress up! So I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures from Halloweens past.



Dave and Heather 1999

October 1999

We were the Dead bride and groom for our Utah wedding reception.



Halloween 1999

Halloween 1999

We were hippies.



Kyler and his friend Lillian Mommy and Kyler



Halloween 2001

Kyler was a Spider and Mommy was the Spider's web

Daddy was the moth that the spider catches in his web.

On the left is Kyler's friend Lillian as a cute little Devil. And of course Kyler is stealing her sucker :)



Halloween 2002 Halloween 2002 Kyler

Halloween 2002

We all went as Scarecrows



Halloween 2004

Halloween 2004

The kids went as zoo animals and Dave and Heather were Zoo keepers.

(Ady was a newborn and went as a little lion)



I wish I had more pictures of us from this Halloween.


Halloween 2005

The boys were ghosts, Dave and Heather dressed in 80's clothes and

Ady was a cute little ballerina




2006

Kyler wanted to be Kirby (a Nintendo character) which is basically just a big pink ball, so we bought a big sumo wrestler suit and covered it with pink fabric. Tayden and Ady were the Wonderpets and I was a witch. I don't remember what Dave was.



As you can see I don't have any pictures from 2000 or 2003 , so if any of you have pictures of us from those years, please email them to me! In 2000 I was pregnant with Kyler and we went as Bees to pass out candy at the church. In 2003 I think Kyler was a pumpkin and Tayden was a spider. Heather was a witch and Dave was a ghost.



Tomorrow I will post pictures of what we are going as this year.

You will have to wait in suspense :)

No comments: